The resolution No 40/2015 of the Senate of the Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow on the terms and conditions of recruitment for the 1st year of studies in the academic year 2016/2017 and the scope of the entrance examination of the forms of studies in specific areas of study.
Candidates applying for admission to studies at the AFA in Cracow are required to register in the online recruitment system.
The online recruitment system shall accept registrations of applicants for:
– Long-cycle master studies and full-time first- and second-cycle studies from 23 May to 5 June 2016,
– Part-time first- and second-cycle studies from 30 June to 14 July 2016.
Applicants could choose only one area of full-time studies from the educational offer of the AFA in Cracow, because all entrance examinations for full-time time studies shall be held at the same time as well as the results shall be published simultaneously.
Please, sign up here: rekrutacja.asp.krakow.pl
GENERAL QUALIFICATION RULES
– Certificate of secondary education (Polish ”matura” or its foreign equivalent) taken in Poland or abroad,
– Bachelor/Master or other equivalent degree in the same or related area/areas of study indicated by the appropriate faculty, running specific form of education in the case of candidates applying for admission to second cycle studies;
and meet the recruitment requirements established by the AFA in Cracow, i.e.:
– During the recruitment procedures they show works, proving their art/design gifts and skills and have knowledge in the specific area of study,
– They shall pass all evaluated stages/tasks of the entrance examination and shall be ranked on the classification ranking list within the established admission limit,
are allowed to pursue studies at the Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow.
List of harmful, dangerous, and burdensome factors – PDF file